Global press distribution: from GBP £160 (approx US$320 or 200€)
Press Dispensary’s global press release distribution service sends your rich media release out to journalists, editors and other opinion formers in any part of the world you wish to reach. We will manually compile your press list and carefully target journalists and editors - on a release-by-release basis - from our database of more than 1.5 million global contacts. This is in addition to reaching the many journalists who have registered to receive releases directly from us.
We also provide a translation service.
And we publish the release on our site in your own free online press office, add it to our RSS news feeds and provide you with your own, personalised RSS news feed. With each release we can include up to five embedded links, your logo and up to two images. If you’d prefer more images, you can opt for an enhanced press office.
Order this service
Before distributing your press release, our distribution experts carefully select the media contacts that should be targeted. Each press release is evaluated and a bespoke mailing list is tailored to the content and angle of the story, the target audience, the relevant industry sectors and the geographic location.
- If your business operates in the US-wide healthcare sector, we will target the US's medical and health-related publications, freelancers who cover the topic and more. If it is of consumer interest, we will include healthcare (and, if appropriate, lifestyle and human interest) journalists writing for newspapers and magazines.
- If your business is in the Spanish property market, we will target all the relevant Spanish publications, and other publications in other countries you require. We will also translate your release into as many languages as you require.
- If you run an internet-based shop, we will work with you to identify the countries or territories you wish to reach – and, if appropriate, the languages you wish to use – and will target internet magazines, trade publications and IT correspondents as well as the publications, journalists and freelancers who cover your particular retail sector(s)
- If you are launching a service aimed solely at the residents of Leeds or Louisiana, we will target the local press in that area.
Before your release goes out, we'll send you a list of the publications we're targeting, for your approval.
We'll only undertake to distribute your release if we believe it's newsworthy and editorially appropriate. We're not in the business of charging our clients for releases that have no future. We'll happily vet your initial submission for free and we'll only invoice you if we believe it's worthwhile. Sometimes we may contact you if we spot minor mistakes or can suggest editorial changes that may help your announcement gain better coverage.
If you're new to writing company announcements, you may wish to view our press release writing advice page before proceeding further.
With our distribution lists, we do not charge according to the number of journalists targeted as we believe in producing the best list for each individual release, rather than counting heads.
Until August 31, 2008, we are offering the following introductory offer for international distribution.
- UK distribution is a flat fee of £160
- Global distribution starts from £160
- First country is £160
- Each additional country is £50 or £100 for US
- Our translation services start from £160
- Our enhanced online press office costs £25/month or £250/year
Optional: add further images and other multimedia content (e.g. podcasts) to your press release(s) by subscribing to our enhanced online press office. From just £25/month - including images, audio, company and product backgrounders, personnel profiles and more, as well as an archive of all the releases we've published for you - an online press office can become a significant media asset that can be linked to your website.
All prices are quoted and charged in UK pounds sterling. We are happy to supply estimates in other currencies. Within the EU, prices are subject to an additional 17.5% VAT/TVA.
Order this service
How our service works
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Fill in our order form, selecting whether you would like distribution only or our combined writing & distribution service.
- A media relations professional will vet your information. If it's suitable for distribution, we'll email you to confirm the order, attaching an invoice for the service. You can pay by card online, as well as by cheque or BACS. Most clients pay online as that allows us to begin work almost immediately. Click here for more information about paying.
- We will send you a list of proposed recipients for your comments and approval.
- Distribution will take place by individualy addressed email to a targeted list drawn from our 1.5 million contacts.
- The release will be syndicated to major news sites, news aggregators and others who take our news feeds, as well as being published on this site and included in our email digest and RSS news feeds. It will also be published in your free online press office and via your own, personalised RSS news feed.
- Please remember that if you would also like your release written for you, our combined writing & distribution service costs only £260 + VAT.
- We also provide tailored distribution services for PR and marketing professionals. If you're busy, let us help by removing the pressure from you. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Order this service
order form | combined writing & distribution | enhanced online press office
UK: 01273 741410
US & Canada: 011 44 1273 741410
Other: + 44 1273 741410
Accounts & billing: email@example.com
Press Dispensary Ltd
2 Brunswick Terrace
Brighton & Hove BN3 1HN
Accounts, billing & payments
Press Dispensary Ltd
72 Eastern Way
Newcastle Upon Tyne