New Product Launch: Self-massage Becomes a Simple Daily Pleasure with The Kneader
March 02, 2011, London, UK. Press Dispensary.
'The Kneader' is a new, beautifully designed massage tool created by a professional therapist who is on a mission to make massage a regular part of everyone's life. Designed for personal massage, The Kneader launches in the UK today, March 2, 2011.
Una Tucker, who has been a professional massage therapist for more than nine years, came up with the idea for The Kneader after failing to find a simple, affordable hand-held massage tool that would enable her clients to massage regularly and effectively between their professional sessions. After a great deal of trial and experimentation, she designed a pleasingly tactile tool that is comfortable to use, hard-wearing and attractive to the eye.
The benefits of The Kneader
• Anyone can use it to self-massage or massage another. The Kneader comes with a comprehensive instructional manual, DVD and website support.
• It mimics various key movements of a professional massage. Every part of the tool is useable and multi-functional.
• The Kneader is made from hard-wearing acrylic, so it’s durable and washable. No moving parts or batteries required.
• It can be used to massage over clothes or directly onto the skin with suitable oils or lubricants – it’s also great in the shower with soap and water.
• The beautiful Kneader is a great gift option for any time or occasion: pregnancy, sports, travel, at work or at home, whether for Valentine’s Day, Mother's Day, birthdays, Christmas or just because someone wants to give a beautiful and highly therapeutic gift.
"Massage promotes a general feeling of well-being and relaxation, so even 5 minutes of massage a day in front of the telly or at your desk is really good for you", says creator Una Tucker. "Although nothing can take the place of a professional massage, not everyone can afford regular sessions. With The Kneader, people can massage themselves or someone else regularly, for a healthier way of life."
She adds: "The Kneader is unlike anything else on the market. Its organic design flows with the curves of the body and mimics as closely as possible the actions of a professional massage".
From March 2, 2011, The Kneader will be available for £25 from www.kneadsmust.com or through Amazon at www.amazon.co.uk.
- ends -
Notes for editors
High and low res images are available.
If any journalists/editors would like to see how The Kneader works, Una is more than happy to give free massage demonstrations in and around London.
About Una Tucker and Kneads Must
Una Tucker moved to London from Dublin in 1992. She first trained as a masseuse at Greenwich Community College and is qualified in Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
The Kneader is the first in a range of high quality massage products designed by Kneads Must. The product line will soon include a head tool, hand/foot tool and face tool.
For further information, images or a product demonstration, please contact
Una Tucker, Kneads Must
Tel: 07946 523438 (Not for publication)
Email: (Not for publication)