04/12/2018 Tetrasil® Combats Cold Sores With Fast Acting Natural Remedy
press dispensary press release writing, press release distribution

Tetrasil® Combats Cold Sores With Fast Acting Natural Remedy


July 26, 2005, Press Dispensary. According to NHS Direct, 80% of the population carries HSV-1, the virus that causes cold sores. While over 90% of adults have antibodies to HSV-1 by their late 20s, the remaining 10% suffer intermittent, unsightly sores. Help is at hand thanks to Tetrasil®, an ointment distributed by Enhanced Existence Ltd, which is launching in the UK and Europe. It is the first cold sore treatment to combine silver and oxygen in a single molecule and claims 98% success.

Tetrasil is sold via http://www.skin-conditions.co.uk and by a growing number of retailers. Developed by and distributed under license from Aidance Skincare, it is a multi purpose, topical ointment that combines the proven anti-viral power of silver and oxygen in a single molecule. The active ingredient, Tetrasilver Tetroxide (TST) is backed by six patents. Sufferers of cold sores report that Tetrasil begins to shrink their outbreaks in one day; a claim that has been validated by independent clinical research.

Silver and oxygen have been well documented as two of the earth’s strongest natural anti-virals (virus killers). The TST in Tetrasil ointment has a natural attraction to the outer membrane of the herpes virus, as determined through in-vitro testing.

An important additional ingredient in Tetrasil is jojoba oil, which has been used for centuries to prevent infection and heal damaged skin. Jojoba is absorbed by the skin faster than any other oil because its fatty acid profile closely resembles that of humans. As a result, the jojoba facilitates rapid delivery of the TST molecules to the viral membrane.

One customer’s testimonial highlights the benefits of Tetrasil: ‘I applied Tetrasil four times a day and the results were amazing. The cold sores just started to vanish over the first couple of days. I couldn't believe it!’

As well as combating cold sores, Tetrasil has also been found to provide fast relief from: infected wounds, insect bites, burns, bedsores, Folliculitis, yeast infection, skin/scalp fungus, ring worm, athlete’s foot, shingles, warts and Veruccas.

Tetrasil ointment is sold over the counter as a natural remedy in 14-gram tubes. The typical retail price is 16.99 GBP and the ointment comes with a 30 day, no-quibble money back guarantee.

Enhanced Existence is currently looking for resellers and retail outlets throughout the UK and the EU. For additional information, visit http://www.skin-conditions.co.uk or phone ჸ (0) 7949 119930.


- ends -

Notes for editors

For further information please contact:
Rowan MacMillan, Enhanced Existence
Tel: +44 (0) 7949 119930
Site: www.enhancedexistence.com

Media contacts

Rowan MacMillan
Tel: +44 (0) 7949 119930
Site: www.enhancedexistence.com

Permalink: http://pdpr.uk/en9483/tetrasilreg-combats-cold-sores-with-fast-acting-natural-remedy.html